1. How did you get your start as a vocalist?
I am not only a vocalist, I’m an entertainer, and Music is Life! When I was 4 years old, I had listened to Whitney Houston for the first time and then I knew my dream; to become a singer. To entertain and perform on the stage!
2. Who are some vocalists that you look up to and why?
Beyoncé she’s got a wonderful voice and she is an amazing Performer and Dancer!
3. If you did not sing, what would you be doing?
I don’t want to think about what would be my life without singing. Music is my life.
4. How has your singing positively affected individuals lives around you?
Music changed everything in my life: my style, the people around me and the way I live my life.
My songs have a very positive effect on people. I am happy in my music and my joy influences people’s emotions.
5. What are the challenges that you must face as an artist?
As an artist you are confronted with all. Good people push you and help you in bad times; bad people try everything they can to see you unhappy and unsuccessful. But to become a Champion, you must be strong in character and believe in yourself in every situation of your life. You always have to prove yourself. To become an artist you need a lot of power, patience, courage and you need the right people around you. You need the right Label, the right Management, and the right Producers.
6. What keeps you motivated to continue singing today?
All the people which keep believe in me. I hear every day that I am made for this profession. But the biggest motivation is more a reason: I sing because singing makes me happy.
7. What is your favorite part of your life right now?
Traveling! I love traveling to Asia; it’s like a dream come true. I love the Asian culture, food and the way the live their life. I look forward to the experiences and the performances in Asia!